What's In My Bag ...

Monday, July 22, 2013

                                                                                     CLICK TO SEE MORE
                                                                                              ph. me


In my previous non-blogger-chaotic-but-I-still-love-it life my bag would look like this. Perfectly organized, with so many things inside. Nowadays, I can barely do something beside the work, so my bags are in pretty mess.
And what I'm carrying lately, you can see on the photos. Tissues, wallet, documents, keys etc. are not photogenic so you will excuse them. :)
Shall we start:
1. the first and the most important thing is definitely the phone. Life without capturing every precious moment isn't interesting at all!
2. Hand fix - when my hands start crying because of the fact that I don't even spent one hand cream package for a whole year, I give them an instant scrub and moisture with this super set.
3. Red lipstic - if I were a girly girl, you would see me with sophisticated lips more often, but I love the fact that this matte color is in my bag.
4. Morellato - bracelet is definitely one of my favorite jewelry pieces lately, and I'm not wearing it in my bag, it's just on the photo to fulfill the place, usually I wear it on my hands. ;)
5. Raen sunglasses - to sleep while nobody can notice you.
6. Bourjois - loose powder to prevent the shiny face and last but not least
7. Duracell USB charger - which I got thanks to Duracell.  It comes as a super great help when you see that awful sign "battery low". For those who are constantly on the go it offers a convenient and affordable solution to charge your device on the go. And my favorite place to do that is in my bag, while I'm doing so many things during the day! It's compatible with smartphones and devices that have a micro or mini USB port and it can charge my smart camera too. Perfect for all the girls and boys who are madly in love with their gadgets and can't stand empty batteries. :) 
Soon I will show you updated post with my favorite make up and skin care products, Sunday in Belgrade (with lovely bloggers guest) and new outfit post! :)
 Stay tuned!




No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.